A hearty soup for any time of the year. We personally prefer this dish in Winter. The sweetness, flavour and texture of winter pumpkins is amazing. Like a warm hug, perfect for the chilly season!
- 1/2 pumpklin
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 carton of Campbell's Vegetable Stock
- Peel pumpkin, wash and chop into cubes
- Peel carrot, wash and dice.
- Peel onion, wash and chop into quarters.
- Place vegetables in a pot and fill pot with Campbell's vegetable stock, until vegetables are completely covered.
- Boil until carrots are tender. Pumpkin and onions cook through fairly quickly.
- Once cooked, blend in the blender adding the liquid from the pot with the vegetables.
- Sift the blended vegetables through a sift
- Add a pinch of nutmeg if you prefer a bit of spice and salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with your favourite bread or garlic bread.